- I getc gift cards for sharing these. Come move in! :)
- Just moved to this Mansion turned apartment! It's freakin SWEEEET! Haha
- Wouldn't live anywhere else in Colo Spgs!
- Great location, terrific people and neighbors. Ican walk to anything I need from here!
- pet friendly, aaaand it's close to downtown!
- We love it here!
- Lovely location, attenyive staff. Wood floors and crank windows make me.happy.
- We have been here almost 2 years and love it! The character of the mansion is unmatched and the location is perfect with everything within walking distance!
Cascade Park Apartments in Colorado Springs - Your Address of Distinction
Historians trace its origin back to the 1884 construction of the Hagerman Mansion, which is the centerpiece of the Cascade Park community. Live in grandeur created by Winfield Scott Stratton, architect of the Hagerman Mansion…experience the elegance enhance by the Russian Czarist, Benjamin Leftkowsky and Ethel Georgia, the mansion's second owners. In 1938, they developed a hotel to the north and later converted it into apartments. Today, with the carriage house where the male servants resided and three other structures, Cascade Park encompasses an entire city block.